The TIME HAS COME TO GET YOUR TICKETS TO ATTEND THE UPCOMING ENTREPREUNARIAL GALA 2021 – ON MAY 28TH!!
Wouldn’t it be nice to celebrate this important event surrounded by your team and family members?! Well, you can! because we have booked a block of rooms at the Quality Inn Hotel in Campbellton (with a preferential rate for participants).
The intent is for all participants to take part in the event in the same location but in the safety of their room.
In addition… the Brasserie 1026 will be offering a delicious 3-course meal for Hotel guests.
Don’t forget to bring your tablet or laptop to follow each moment of the GALA – LIVE !!!
Another way for you to take part in this beautiful evening is VIRTUALLY!
How? by clicking on the link above and booking your tickets through Eventbrite. You will receive a link that will allow you to follow the excitement of the evening from the comfort of your home.
What’s VERY different and special this year…
The winners from the five (5) categories will only be revealed that evening in the Conference Center of the Hotel. That is right!
The 15 finalists will receive the news they have been selected as the winner on May 28th – The night of the Gala! So, take part in the excitement as we disclose the five (5) winners! that night!
- We will be entertained with the sound of jazz music by musicians Ismael Lavallée, Leo Rafael, Floriant and Daniel Fontaine.
- Comedian Fred Guitard will make us laugh with his humor accompanied by Anabel Hébert.
- Obtain a hotel room at a cost of 119$ + tax, based on double occupancy.
- The activity will be filmed live and will be accessible via Eventbrite on your tablets, computers or cellphones. We will give all registered entrepreneurs access to viewing the Gala live from their hotel room or home!
We present to you a new formula comprising fifteen finalists divided into five categories:
- Company of the year (25 employees and less)
- Company of the year (more than 25 employees)
- Woman entrepreneur of the year
- Young entrepreneur of the year (between 18 and 39)
- Volunteer Entrepreneur of the Year